WE RECOMMEND CONTACTING THE SHOP WHEN CHOOSING A SMEG RETRO TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND OTHER COLOUR / HINGE OPTIONS.
Finished in classic cream, the retro FAB28QP1 is a classic 50s style refrigerator packed with 21st century cooling technology.
Rated a superior A++ for energy efficiency, this fridge also has a handy auto defrost function, offering consistently superior performance. The generous fridge space gives you 3 glass shelves, a fruit and vegetable drawer and a chrome wine rack.
For extra versatility, there is also a 4 star ice box (26 litre capacity), giving you enough space to store some frozen goods. An adjustable thermostat helps you keep food and drink in optimum condition.
Please note: this appliance has a right-hand hinge that cannot be reversed. A gap of 175mm must be left on the hinged side of the product to allow the door to open.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Antibacterial protection Information
- Average annual energy cost Information
- Freezer Compartment
- H151 x W60 x D68.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information
- Energy Rating Information
- Fridge Defrost Type Information
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information
- Number of Shelves
- 3 shelves, 1 drawer
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information
- Safety glass shelves Information
- Star rating of freezer compartmentInformation
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information